Item Index Information
Atlantis Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Atlantis Chess. Instead of moving, a player may remove an square from the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters At.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Atl.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Atlantis Chess. You may sink an edge square instead of moving a unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
- Atlantis Chess . Instead of moving, a player may remove an square from the edges of the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AtlantisChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AtlantisChess'