Starts with the letter 'At'
- Ataturk Chess. One of your pieces in addition to your King is royal (your vice-president), and it can be changed. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Atlantean Barroom Shatranj. Atlantean Barroom Shatranj Rules. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Joe Joyce.
- Atlantean Barroom Shatranj. The most ambitious in a series of new games Joe Joyce is introducing with powerful short range compound double jumpers. By Joe Joyce.
- Atlantean Coffee House Shatranj. Grand Hexagonal Shatranj - the short-range project goes six-sided. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Atlantean Coffee House Shatranj. Grand Shatranj on a Hex board. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Atlantis Chess . Instead of moving, a player may remove an square from the edges of the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
- Atlantis Chess. You may sink an edge square instead of moving a unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
- Atlantis Chess. Instead of moving, a player may remove an square from the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
- Atlantis Puzzles, Games and Art. Missing description Author: Karl Scherer.
- Atom Smasher Chess. Missing description (3x6x3, Cells: 54) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Atomic chess. Pieces explode when captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Nassah Bey Taher.
- Atomic Pawn Chess. One time in ten, a pawn explodes just after moving. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Attendance Chess. 10 piece types that can move to 10 squares each, mostly. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Erez Schatz.
- AtTENdance Chess . Missing description By Erez Schatz.
- Attending Pawns. Pieces have their personal pawn assistent. By Terry H. Jones.
- Attrition Chess. Played on an 11x10 board, each player starts with 33 pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Nathan James.
Total items listed: 16