Zillions of Games file for Tamerlan Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: David Howe.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ta.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tamerlane chess. A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj. (11x10, Cells: 112) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tamerlane chess: ms 7322 version. Information on historic variant of Tamerlane chess. (11x10, Cells: 112) Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Tamerlane Chess. Old Persian large-board game, widely-played in medieval times. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Tamerlane Chess. Chess game said to have been favored, perhaps even invented, by ruler Timur the Lame in the 14th c. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tamerlane Chess set. Photo of home made set of historic chess variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Timur's Chess: Sample Game 1. A sample game of Tamerlane Chess. Author: David Howe.
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TamerlaneChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)