Zillions of Games file for Samarcanda
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Nuno Cruz.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Nuno Cruz and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda. Zebras, Camels, Crooked Bishops, Squirrels and the FIDE Army populate this exciting game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Samarcanda' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)