Item Index Information
Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops.
By Nuno Cruz.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Samarcanda. Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Nuno Cruz and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Samarcanda. Zebras, Camels, Crooked Bishops, Squirrels and the FIDE Army populate this exciting game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Samarcanda' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Samarcanda'