Zillions of Games file for Rococo
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Roc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board (includes mirror array and Push-Pullyu variants). Author: Peter Aronson and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Advancer. Moves like a Queen, but captures by approach. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David Howe.
- Pushme-Pullyu. Moves like a Queen, and captures by approach and withdrawal. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Rococo. Animated piece movement diagrams. By Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Rococo Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see this game played in the Multivariant Play by E-Mail Tournament. Author: Peter Aronson and John Lawson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Rococo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)