Zillions of Games file for Invasion
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Inv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Invasion. A military inspired Chess variant played on an 84-squares board. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Invasion. A military inspired Chess variant played on an 84-square board. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Invasion' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)