The Piece: Wizard Tag
Games which include the Wizard, which is a compound of the Ferz and the Camel.
- Apothecary Chess-Modern. Large board variant obtained through tinkering with known games.
- Complete Chess. with a riding and a leaping piece family.
- Grand Apothecary Chess-Modern. Very large Board variant obtained trough tinkering with known games.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Hectochess. 10x10 variant that can be played with 2 mismatched Chess sets.
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Opulent Chess. A derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). (10x10, Cells: 100)
- SOHO Chess. Chess on a 10x10 board with Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons.
- TenCubed Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- TenCubes Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces (Zillions file). (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Wide SOHO Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Archbishops, Marshalls, Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons.
- Wizard. Moves one diagonally or makes (1,3)-jump.
- Yangsi. A very playable chess variant with 12 different pieces on a 10x10 board.
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game