The Piece: Modern Elephant Tag
The compound of Ferz and Alfil occurs in many recent Chess Variants and is named Modern Elephant or simply Elephant in many of them. Other names for this piece include Fearful, Ferfil, Falafel, or Archer.
- Courier Chess (modified). Missing description (8x12, Cells: 96) (0)
- Courier-Spiel. 19th century variant of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) (0)
- Fearful fairies. An experimental army for CadA, featuring the Dullahan (Ferz-Knight compound) and the Banshee. (8x8, Cells: 64) (0)
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144) (0)
- Piece - Parent tag for noting a specific type of piece in a game