The Game Engine Tag
A game engine is software that is capable of playing multiple games, and which will usually be programmable in a way that allows it to support new games.
- Ai Ai. Ai Ai is a Java general game playing programme, with many chess variants. (1)
- ChessV. Missing description (1)
- Fairy-Max: an AI for playing user-defined Chess variants. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants. (1)
- Zillions of Games. It can play an endless variety of abstract board games, and we have a large collection of Chess variants you can play on it. (1)
- Game Software - Software for playing games with either a computer opponent or another person