The Game Engine Tag
A game engine is software that is capable of playing multiple games, and which will usually be programmable in a way that allows it to support new games.
- Ai Ai. Ai Ai is a Java general game playing programme, with many chess variants. (1)
- ChessV. Program for playing numerous Chess variants against your PC. (1)
- Fairy-Max: an AI for playing user-defined Chess variants. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants. (1)
- Zillions of Games. It can play an endless variety of abstract board games, and we have a large collection of Chess variants you can play on it. (1)
- Game Software - Software for playing games with either a computer opponent or another person
- Pychess - https://www.pychess.org - Free, open-source chess server for playing chess variants online and against the AI (powered by Fairy Stockfish).
- Ai Ai - Games playable with Ai Ai
- Steam - Games playable on the Steam game engine