What's New? (All Languages)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 49 seconds ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 9 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 9 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 61 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1971 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 11 hours ago.
Last game review entered 11 DAYS ago.
Week ending Jul 31, 2021
- Hostage Chess . Pieces taken are held hostage and can be exchanged against other pieces and then dropped. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: John Leslie.
- Spherical chess. Sides of the board are considered to be connected to form a sphere. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Don Miller and Leo Nadvorney.
- Pandemonium. Gothic Chess + Crazyhouse + Unique rules. By Daphne Snowmoon.
Week ending Jul 17, 2021
- Sorchess. A somewhat unorthodox Wizard enters the 64sq arena, yet with good charm. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Xiangqi Database. A large collection of Xiangqi games. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Ascension. 6x6 board with two Kings that promote to royal Queens. By Albert Lee.
- ChessCraft. An Android app for playing Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- ChessCraft. Missing description (Cells: 64) By Changcai Chen.
Week ending Jul 10, 2021
Top of page
Total items listed: 9
Next: between 30 and 60 days old
To see the 'old' What's New page, go to: Old What's New page.