What's New? (All Languages)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 38 seconds ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 1 DAY ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 2 minutes ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 4 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2094 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 2 hours ago.
Last game review entered 3 DAYS ago.
Week ending Nov 27, 2021
- Koval's Hexagonal Chess. A new way to play chess on hexagonal cells. By Max A. Koval.
- Solar Chess. 2 to 6 players on a hexagonal board with quadrilateral tiles and Shogi-inspired drop rules. By Jeff Cornell.
- Chushin Shogi. Enlarged version of Suzumu Shogi on an 18x18 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max A. Koval.
Week ending Nov 20, 2021
- Saisho shogi. Game with one dice-shaped shared piece. By Francesco Fonseca.
- Banner Xiangqi. Xiangqi with Banners (from the Game of Three Kingdoms) and simplified endgame rules. By Adam DeWitt.
Week ending Nov 13, 2021
Top of page
Total items listed: 7
Next: between 30 and 60 days old
To see the 'old' What's New page, go to: Old What's New page.