Starts with the letter 'Pre'
- Pre-Chess. Place your first rank as you choose before the game begins. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Pre-Grandchess. Variant on ten by ten board inspired by Freeling's Grandchess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Pre-Grandchess. Eric Greenwood realized that Christian Freeling's Great Chess could have arisen with this more normal looking position. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Preference Poll for 1st GC Tournament. Rank your preferences for which games you would like to play in the first Game Courier tournament. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Preference Poll for Third Game Courier Tournament. Sign up for the 3rd Game Courier tournament by voting in this poll. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Preferred format of HTML code. Our guidelines on writing HTML code for submissions to our site. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal Variant combining a number of exotic pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Tucker Kao.
- Presto Chess. First check by a unit which cannot be captured wins. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Presto chess. First player who checks with untakable piece wins. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lawrence Crane.
- Pretentious Chess. All Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Pretentious Chess. Pieces can move as and demote to a Knight. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Reference item' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|3 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12