- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- A9 HexaChess (Imperial Grand HexaChess). Large variant of Grand Hexachess. (Cells: 169)
- A9 HexaChess Courier Preset. Missing description
- A9 HexaChess Zillions Zip . Missing description
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke.
- Derick Peterson's Grand Hexachess. Large hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 127)
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. designed to be a close (the closest?) hexagonal equivalent to orthodox chess. (Cells: 96)
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess Courier Preset. Missing description
- FoolsHexagonalChess zrf zip file . Missing description
- Grand Hexachess. Large hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 127)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91)
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187)
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board.
- Hexa Decimal. Larger hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 90)
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file).
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Hexmate . A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. (Cells: 127)
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169)
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. I G Shafran's Game on the Game Courier.
- Sinojewish Chess. Hexagonal approximate analogue to Wildeurasian Qi. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies.
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120)
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84)
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics.
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135)
Total items listed: 43