Zillions of Games file for Hexmate
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 127 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. (Cells: 127) By Michael A. Rouse.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Hexmate' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)