Starts with the letter 'H'
- Hadean Chess . Play expanded chess with Ferz/Wazir Sorcerers, Ferz/Wazir Knights, Flying Warmachines. Flying Elephants and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Halloween Knight Court . Halloween-themed variant on a tiny board.
- Hanga Roa . Play Hanga Roa with Zillions of Games! Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
- Hepta . Hexagonal clan-based game played with Icehouse pieces. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Herb Garden Chess . Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file). By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hexagonal Iss Jetan . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece. Author: Mike Layfield and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera . Download Hexetera for ZOG! Also includes the game in squares: Etcetera! By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Andy Lewicki.
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. By Peter Aronson.
- Hordes of Change . A chess variant inspired by Andernach Chess. By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Horus . Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. By Peter Aronson.
- Huntsman Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Hydra Chess . Captured pieces return. Regrown pieces will be of lesser value. By Karl Scherer.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Hypnotic Chess . You may move opposing pieces your pieces attack. By Dan Troyka.
Total items listed: 21