Zillions of Games file for Hexetera
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Roberto Lavieri.
This ZIP archive contains the Hexetera ZRF, its images, and six sample games as ZSG files. It also contains Etcetera, a similar game using squares instead of hexagons.
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Etcetera. This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexetera. Small hexagonal variant with some elements of Chinese Chess. (Cells: 44) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Etcetera . This variant has some elements of Chinese Chess. Also, pieces cannot capture pieces of their own type. By Roberto Lavieri.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hexetera' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)