Zillions of Games file for Hanga Roa
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Hanga Roa is a chess variant inspired by the people of Easter Island. By assigning referee's job to the computer player, AI play has been much improved in this version over the previous ZRF. For convenience, two additional setups are provided each for human playing White or Black. The original script (v1.0) is also included as a variant since that version is more suited for two human players (an independent referee player does necessary housekeepngs).
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ha.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Han.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hanga Roa. A chess variant inspired by the people of Easter Island. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
- Hanga Roa en Español. Missing description By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
- Hanga Roa. Play Hanga Roa on Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hangaroa' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)