Starts with the letter 'F'
- Fabulous Flying Kittens. Toroidal board using three warp lines with 8 corners tied together. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- FIDE Chess with black/white impartiality rule. FIDE Chess which eliminates the advantage given to the White player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.
- Fighting Kings. The King has switched places with the King Pawn - The King is now a fighting piece. And the pawn must be protected. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Flatstar. A fusion of two Jewish-themed variants. (13x10) By Charles Gilman.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Fluid Chess. A modest variation allowing movement through friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Joe Joyce.
- Flying Bombers Grand Chess. The usual pieces in Chess are complimented by two Flying Bombers, which eliminate enemy pieces by flying over them! (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Flying Bombers with Hangars. Features the flying bomber - a versatile dual range piece that captures by flying over the enemy. (8x8, Cells: 68) By Charles Daniel.
- Flying Dutchman. Win by Reaching Port. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. designed to be a close (the closest?) hexagonal equivalent to orthodox chess. (Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Force Field Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Douglas Yale Kaplan Seiden-Sacharovich.
- Forwards Chess. A variation of FIDE Chess where pieces only move forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Four-Handed Elephant Chess. A 4-Player (2 Team) game based on 3-Elephant Chess and 4-handed chess. (11x11, Cells: 97) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Fractal Chess. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 80) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Fusion Mitregi. Shogi board, camps full of Mitregi 1st/2nd rank pieces that can combine pairwise. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 20