- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370)
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke.
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121)
- Flatstar. A fusion of two Jewish-themed variants. (13x10)
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. (Cells: 279)
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added.
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces.
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Hourglass Hex Chess. 2 overlapping triangles form a hex board of just over FIDE size. (9x9, Cells: 65)
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280)
- Masonic Chess. Game played on a Masonic tile board.
- Megastar of David. Enlarged version of Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. (x2, Cells: 182)
- OctHex 146. Arranging the geometry of Tetrahedral Chess into an octahedron. (Cells: 146)
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110)
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120)
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84)
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
Total items listed: 30