Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39) and Seth Blanchard. and Seth Blanchard.
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37) By Ralph Betza.
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board. By Robert Peeples.
- Mini four player chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Daniil Frolov.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.