Item Index Information
Five Tigers is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, Each player has a different army, XiangqiBased.
Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies.
Author: Robert Price.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fiv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FiveTigers' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FiveTigers'