Starts with the letter 'Fiv'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Five Classics of Fairy Chess. Missing description Author: T. R. Dawson.
- Five Star Chess I. You can also win by getting five of your own units in a new row. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Five Star Chess II. You can also completing a row of five units. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Five Up. An improved version of Raumschach. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By Jim Aikin.
- Five Up Chess. Three-Dimensional Chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Five-stars chess. One can also win by having five pieces in a row. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 11