Item Index Information
4 Armies is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players.
4 Armies . Each player controls two armies.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter 4.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 .
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 A.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4 Armies. Four traditional armies with cardinals face off on the corners. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '4Armies' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '4Armies'