Zillions of Games file for 4 Armies
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
- Browse items that also start with the letter 4.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 .
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4 A.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4 Armies. Four traditional armies with cardinals face off on the corners. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '4Armies' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)