Item Index Information
Kyoto Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased.
Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move.
Author: Greg Strong.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1976. [1975-1977]. [1971-1981].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ky.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kyo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.