Item Index Information
Five Up Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Five Up Chess. Three-Dimensional Chess.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 5 levels/boards, 125 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fiv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Five Up. An improved version of Raumschach. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By Jim Aikin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FiveUp' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FiveUp'