Item Index Information
Four Row Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Four Row Chess. Missing description (Cells: 208)
By Eric S. Clayton.
The board used for this game has 208 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.