Item Index Information
Game positions: Italian Progressive Chess 1. Problem based on an actual game position.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fibonacci Chess. Players can make multiple moves per turn, the number determined by the fast growing Fibonacci sequence. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Bradley.
- Portugese Progressive Chess. Progressive chess variant where you move each piece at most once. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Progressive Chess . An online guide to Progressive Chess. Author: Doug Hyatt.
- Progressive Chess. Several variants where white moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- Promotion progressive chess. Progressive chess variant where a piece `promotes' when it takes. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fabio Forzoni.
- English Progressive Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Miniature Progressive Chess. 5x5 progressive game as played in Italy. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Progressive Chess. White moves once, black two times, white three times, etc. Check is only allowed at last move of series. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scotch Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn. Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ProgressiveChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ProgressiveChess'