Zillions of Games file for Progressive Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
Contains: <blockquote><p> Scottish Progressive Chess <p> Italian Progressive Chess <p> English Progressive Chess <p> Portuguese Progressive Chess (by Joao Pedro Neto) <p> Italian Miniature Progressive Chess <p> Promotion Progressive Chess (by Fabio Forzoni) <p> Fibonacci Chess (by David Bradley) <p> N-ply Progressive Chess (by Ralph Betza) </blockquote>
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fibonacci Chess. Players can make multiple moves per turn, the number determined by the fast growing Fibonacci sequence. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Bradley.
- Portugese Progressive Chess. Progressive chess variant where you move each piece at most once. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Progressive Chess . An online guide to Progressive Chess. Author: Doug Hyatt.
- Progressive Chess. Several variants where white moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- Promotion progressive chess. Progressive chess variant where a piece `promotes' when it takes. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fabio Forzoni.
- English Progressive Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Miniature Progressive Chess. 5x5 progressive game as played in Italy. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Progressive Chess. White moves once, black two times, white three times, etc. Check is only allowed at last move of series. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scotch Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Progressive Chess. Problem based on an actual game position.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ProgressiveChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)