Item Index Information
Presto chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Presto chess. First player who checks with untakable piece wins. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lawrence Crane.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.