Item Index Information
Pre-Grandchess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Pre-Grandchess. Variant on ten by ten board inspired by Freeling's Grandchess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Pre-Grandchess. Eric Greenwood realized that Christian Freeling's Great Chess could have arisen with this more normal looking position. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Pre-Grandchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Pre-Grandchess'