Item Index Information
Mainzer Schach is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Mainzer Schach. Large variant with Janus, Marshall, and different setup. (11x8, Cells: 88)
By Jörg Knappen.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 11 column(s), 88 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mainzer Schach. 11 x 8 variant with two Januses and one Marshall, and different setup. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'mainzer_schach' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'mainzer_schach'