Item Index Information
Tenjiku Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased.
Tenjiku Shogi. Fire Demons burn surrounding enemies, Generals capture jumping many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
Author: H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 256 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1500. [1499-1501]. [1495-1505].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Te.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ten.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'tenjikushogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'tenjikushogi'