Item Index Information
Random Move Number Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Uses dice, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Random Move Number Chess. A die now controls the number of moves a player makes each turn. Luck and skill required to win! (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ra.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ran.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'randommovenumb'