Item Index Information
Lion Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Lion Chess. Replaces the riders in Chess with hoppers.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1950. [1949-1951]. [1945-1955].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Li.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lio.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'lion-chess'