Item Index Information
Four-Handed Elephant Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Four-Handed Elephant Chess. A 4-Player (2 Team) game based on 3-Elephant Chess and 4-handed chess. (11x11, Cells: 97)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 97 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Three Elephant Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Three Elephants Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - Protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'threeelephantc' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'threeelephantc'