Item Index Information
Four-Fold Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256)
By Larry L. Smith.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 256 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'four-foldchess'