- Capablanca Random Chess. Randomized setup for Capablanca chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Reinhard Scharnagl.
- Chess with Batteries. Special Battery piece which augments the powers of other pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Countdown. Ten player game with sf-theme. (x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Dimension X. Chess on two planes - one with the usual chess pieces, the other with spooky trans-dimensional pieces with strange interactions. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Great Shatranj. Great Shatranj. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Joe Joyce.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Fergus Duniho.
- Modern Shatranj. A bridge between modern chess and the historic game of Shatranj. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Joe Joyce.
- Odin's Rune Chess. A game inspired by Carl Jung's concept of synchronicity, runes, and Nordic Mythology. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Opulent Chess. A derivative of Grand Chess with additional jumping pieces (Lion and Wizard). (10x10, Cells: 100) By Greg Strong.
- TenCubed Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Paulowich.
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 796