Item Index Information
Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament is a contest or tournament. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament. I'm sponsoring my first local chess variants tournament.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2015. [2014-2016]. [2010-2020].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters De.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Den.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'denverchessclu'