Item Index Information
AltOrth Hex Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
AltOrth Hex Chess. Hexagonal variant using pieces moving only one way along each orthogonal. (11x11, Cells: 91)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Alt.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'altorthhexches'