Item Index Information
Ladder Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Ladder Chess. Non-competing 40 Square contest entry with scaling board.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 5 column(s), 40 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters La.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lad.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ladder Chess. Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. (Cells: 40) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ladderchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ladderchess'