Starts with the letter 'Lad'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. (Cells: 40) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Non-competing 40 Square contest entry with scaling board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Shogi. Shogi variant on 10 by 10 board where pieces climb the social ladder by multiple promotions. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Mason Green.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladon Chess. Introducing the Ladon, a short-range piece that can repel any other piece, and also capture this way (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Ladorean Chess. Another 10 x 8 Fergus Duniho variant with marshall and cardinal. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Ladorean Chess - Shaco Ladorean. Variation on Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Bernhard U. Hermes. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
Total items listed: 8