Item Index Information
Neoorthodox Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 66 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Neo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'neoorthodoxche'