Starts with the letter 'Neo'
- Neo Chess. Four player chess on 8 by 10 board from 1925. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: J. L. Naylor.
- NeoChess. For four players on an 8x10 board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: J. L. Naylor.
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. By Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
- Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- NeoSchaak. Load your own units, onto the first two ranks, as you like during the game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Neoteric Chess. Pieces are swapped before play begins. An external piece is introduced (with zrf). By M Winther.
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|2 'Three or more players' entries listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6