Item Index Information
Guanaco Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Guanaco Chess. Introducing the Guanaco that hops two squares orthogonally continuously (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gua.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'guanacochess'