Item Index Information
Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 90 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2012. [2011-2013]. [2007-2017].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fle.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'flexiblechines'