Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Fle%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Fleap. Pieces move as equihoppers, but become FIDE pieces after being captured. (5x9, Cells: 43) By Gavin King.
- Flee!. Variant on 16 by 16 board with strong royal piece. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Andy Kurnia.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces are external and can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
Redirect Your Search