Starts with the letter 'Fle'
- Fleap. Pieces move as equihoppers, but become FIDE pieces after being captured. (5x9, Cells: 43) By Gavin King.
- Flee!. Variant on 16 by 16 board with strong royal piece. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Andy Kurnia.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces are external and can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6