Item Index Information
Blindfold Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, From ancient times, Hidden information, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available).
Author: M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bli.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'blindfoldchess'