Starts with the letter 'Bli'
- Blind Chess. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Blind Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- BlindChess. A blindfold program (optional board), good for training (DOS freeware). By M Winther.
- Blindfold. Shareware program. Visualize and remember a sequence of chess positions. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Blizzard Chess. What would Chess be like if it had been developed by the computer industry? By Blarney.
- Blizzard Chess. Chess, as if it had been developed by the software industry. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Blarney.
- Blizzard Chess . Chess, as if it had been developed by the software industry (with all patch levels). Author: Alfred Pfeiffer. Inventor: Blarney.
Total items listed: 8