Item Index Information
Mouse and Elephant is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, War game. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Mouse and Elephant . Large variant of the Jungle game.
Inventor: Ulrich Roth.
The board used for this game has 13 row(s), 19 column(s), 203 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.
- Tommy's Toys. Has available a shareware program that plays the Jungle Game.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ShouDouQi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ShouDouQi'